Thursday 5 October 2017

Atmegatron B-Stock Mega-Sale

Over 40% off A-Stock prices entire Atmegatron range!

Sale starts Saturday 7th October at SynthFest UK, Sheffield. It's a fantastic show with loads of great manufacturers and events, plus you'll save on shipping costs! SynthFest tickets are here: http://synthfest.co.uk/

SynthFest UK
Octagon Centre, Clarkson Street, Sheffield S10 2TQ
Saturday 7th October 2017

Any remaining stock will then be available on the Soulsby Synths webstore from Sunday 8th October.

All B-Stock is 100% electrically perfect. The only issues are cosmetic, such as minor screen print, powder coat or wooden end panel defects. The Odytron and Pete Fowler editions still come with all the usual extras.

  • Atmegatron - £120
  • Odytron Special Edition - £135
  • Pete Fowler Limited Edition - £135

2 comments:

  1. This blog let me felt delighted with its sensible writing. When I started to read first line I got to know that there is something to learn when I will touch its bottom. And yes I learn a lot.โปรแกรมขาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular to check every post of this blog as well as its other supportive and knowledgeable informative blog post. I appreciate efforts of owner to deliver such valuable information to people.เดอะทรัสต์พระราม3

    ReplyDelete